- NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Suppositories
- Composition : Piroxicam 20 mg / Supp
- Active Substance : Piroxicam
– Rheumatoid arthritis
– Acute musculoskeletal disorders
– Acute gout
– Postoperative and posttraumatic pain
– Ankylosing spondylitis .
– Primary dysmenorrhea in patients 12 years of age or older
* Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis :
20 mg once daily .
* Postoperative and posttraumatic pain :
20 mg once daily . For rapid onset action initiate with 40 mg daily for first two days in single or divided doses .
* Acute musculoskeletal disorders :
40 mg daily for first two days as single dose for rest7-14 days treatment
* Acute gout :
initialy 40 mg as single dose in first day followed by 40 mg daily in a single dose or divided for next (4 – 6 ) days .