- OTHER OPHTHALMOLOGICAL DRUGS
- OPHTHALMOLOGICAL DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Single Dose Ophthalmic Solutions
- Composition : .polyvinyl alcohol 5.60 mg + povidone 2.40 mg
- Active Substance : polyvinyl alcohol + povidone
– For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
– May be used as a protectant against further irritation
-For external use only.
-To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
-Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
-If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
-Keep out of reach of children.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Container should be used immediately after opening.
FRESH – DROP should be stored at room temperature between (15 – 30) ˚c.