- LOCAL ANAESTHET
- OPHTHALMOLOGICAL DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Eye Drops
- Composition : Benoxinate HCl 4 mg /1 ml
- Active Substance : Benoxinate HCl
Local anesthetic dervative of para aminobenzoic acid .
Medicain eye drop have the following properties :
* Increase the anesthetic action .
* Rapid effect that you can do during short time all necessary
examination ( particles , ophthalmology , tonometry ) .
Local anesthetic for treatment of :
* Tonometry can be done after one minute after application of two drops of solution .
* Stripping particles from cornea and conjunctiva surface .
* Stripping surgical suture .
Contra indications : Hypersensitivity to para-amino benzoic acid .
* Don’t use Medicain eye drops for children .
* May occur some changes in mucous membrane of cornea .
* Don’t use Medicain as analgesic and without medicine control .
Side effects :
Medicain eye drop is good tolerance, but in some cases may occur an local irritation .
1- 3 drops in the eye(s) through 1 – 2 minutes before examination, and to produce deep and long active action .
Repeat the instilation 2 – 3 times through 5 minutes .
Note : once opened the drops must not be used for longer than one month .
Storage: store at temperature not exceeding 25° C
Packing : Bottle 5 – 10 ml.