|Pharmaceutical Form : Syrup|
|Packing : 100 ml|
|Composition : Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg/ 5 ml|
Allergex preparations are used for the treatment of :
- Allergic rhinitis - Allergic conjunctivitis
- Urticaria and angioedema
- Allergic reactions in blood and plasma at sensitive patients .
- As an adjunct therapy in anaphylactic shock
Adults : 4 mg. ( 2 tablets (2 mg.) or 1 tablet (4 mg) Every (4-6) hours up to max. of 24 mg. daily .
- (1-2) years : 1 mg. (Half teaspoonful (2.5 ml.) of syrup) twice daily .
It is preferred as physician consultation .
- (2-5) years : 1 mg. (Half teaspoonful (2.5 ml) of syrup) every (4-6) hours .
- (6-12) years : 2 mg. (one teaspoonful (5ml) of syrup or one tablet (2 mg.)) every (4-6) hours